It’s official! The recession is in recession! Brand new residential developments are currently going up all over London. Many more such developments are being planned and will be built in the next few years. Demand for both affordable and luxury living space in the capital has never been greater. There is hardly a street corner to be found in London from which you cannot see some sort of development in progress, but what happens once the development is complete?
- Who will assist you with the lease structuring?
- How can you accurately calculate the service charge percentages?
- Who can provide you with land registry compliant lease plans for all the flats at extremely competitive prices?
- Who can draw up detailed and accurate annual service charge budgets to be displayed in the ‘show flat’ giving potential buyers that extra assurance and peace of mind as to the long term future of their Leasehold Investment?
- Who will arrange for the flats to be marketed and sold on long leases?
- Who can ensure that the Freehold tenure can also be sold (where required) at an attractive price?
At KMP Solutions, we have a dedicated ‘Residential Development’ team who specialise in all of the above, and more. Based in North London, KMP Solutions have extensive experience in both the legal and practical aspects of managing new build blocks of flats throughout Greater London. Our stated aim is to ensure that our clients receive maximum returns by utilising our all-inclusive development package specifically tailored to the needs of developers.
Our Residential Development team service a diverse client base, from start-up companies who concentrate on conversions and small purpose built flats up to 10 units in size, right through to industry-recognised seasoned developers who are building large scale residential and mixed-use developments right across London. We treat each client and each development with the same degree of professionalism and independence.