KMP Solutions are a specialist property management company based in London providing block management services to a range of properties across London and the South East. We pride ourselves on the enviable reputation that we have achieved amongst the freeholders and leaseholders of residential blocks that we manage.
This has only come about through our professional, efficient and transparent service but underlying all this is our determination to go to all ends in ensuring a comfortable living environment for all leaseholders and residents in blocks which we manage.
We deal with all day to day maintenance matters swiftly, whether the issue is as mundane as a flickering light bulb or as serious as a gas supply failure. We understand that just as no two people are the same, no two properties are the same.
This understanding forms the basis of our tailored approach to block management. Whether we are dealing with freeholders, leaseholders or occupiers, we treat everyone with efficiency, respect and professionalism. We work only with reliable and trustworthy contractors and third parties, who share our integrity and core values.
With the latest block and estate property management software, we are fully equipped to deal with both maintenance and financial matters at the click of a button. Our online system allows our clients to log in and download important documents and the ability to make online payments for service charges from the comfort of your own home.
Our services are tailored to the requirements of each individual property. We do not operate a one size fits all approach! We would constantly liaise with all parties at a handover of management to ensure all individual requirements and concerns are taken care of and our services adapted accordingly.
We will ensure as far as possible that services are not disrupted and that the financial accounting aspect is fully reconciled and agreed at every stage.
Our block management service includes the following:
- Arranging and reviewing all contracts
- General Health and Safety compliance
- Assisting with insurance requirements
- Provision of company secretarial matters including attendance at meetings where required
- General advice on property including dealing with all applications for assignments, alterations, enquiries, etc.
- Periodic property inspections with reports circulated to leaseholders
- Day-today maintenance and minor redecoration of communal areas and paying outgoings promptly
- Section 20 Major Works consultations, specifications and tenders
- Appointing specialist consultants for structural alterations, plant and machinery repairs and replacements
Financial and Accounting
- Preparing annual budget forecasts
- Collection of service charges and ground rents and liaising with clients and solicitors on collection of arrears
- Management of funds in specially designated accounts
- Preparation of regular income and expenditure reports
- Authorising invoices and making payments promptly to all contractors
Contact us for further information or for an informal consultation.Speak with us today