At KMP Solutions we are committed to providing a high level of service at all times in a polite and efficient manner, however we recognise that things do go wrong from time to time. When this happens, please let us know so that we can try and put matters right. This will help us to improve our standards.
How to Submit a Complaint:
- The most effective way of resolving a problem is to give the member of staff involved the opportunity to deal with the complaint on an informal basis.
- If you are unable to do so or the matter has not been resolved to your satisfaction, you should put your complaint in writing and send it to:
- If the complainant is still not satisfied after the last stage of the in-house complaint procedure (or more than 8 weeks have elapsed since the complaint was first made) then you can take the matter up with the Property Redress Scheme without charge at the following address:
KMP Solutions Limited
36-38 Waterloo Road
London NW2 7UH
Property Redress Scheme
Phone: 0330 321 9418
Web Address: https://www.theprs.co.uk/complain
- KMP Solutions endeavour to acknowledge receipt of all complaints within 3 working days. We will try and resolve all problems within 7 – 14 working days.
- If the matter requires a full investigation, you will receive a written response within 21 working days.
KMP Solutions take all complaints very seriously and aim to resolve all complaints to a mutually agreeable conclusion within a reasonable time frame.
Please note, the above procedure does not cover everyday matters such as reporting or chasing a repair, account queries or complaints by one lessee about another.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding KMP Solutions management of personal data including your subject rights, please contact the Managing Director who is responsible for ensuring KMP is compliant with the GDPR.
If KMP Solutions holds inaccurate information about you, you should contact the Managing Director in writing or by e-mail explaining what the problem is and where appropriate provide us with any evidence to show what the information should say. Keep copies of the correspondence. If after a reasonable amount of time (28 days is recommended) the information has not been corrected, you can make a complaint.
On receipt of your complaint, KMP Solutions will then follow their “Complaints Handling” process.
If you remain unhappy with our response or if you need any advice you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Please visit the ICO website www.ico.org.uk for information on how to make a data protection complaint.